Here are the details:
October 28-30, 2015
$1,575.00 two night package double occupancy
For over 60 years the Alisal has treated grilling as a fine art and now our executive chef Pascal Godé, with the help of legendary Grill Master and Hitching Post II owner, Frank Ostini, will help you hone your grilling skills. Morning sessions will cover all the aspects of BBQ from the best way to start a fire to what to do with spice rubs; afternoons are free for horseback riding, golf or a visit to the spa; and evenings give you a chance to interact with local guest chefs and winemakers who will be on hand to create feasts designed to further fire-up your grilling passions.
- Studio accommodation for two nights
- Welcome amenity with Western-Style weekend accessories
- All meals including special dinners with local celebrity chefs, winemakers and brew masters
- Workshops on grilling methods and equipment, BBQ instruction, spice blending, and more
- Keepsake booklet for BBQ notes and recipes
- Activities include horseback riding on scheduled two hour rides, golf green fees, tennis, fishing pole and bait for fishing at Alisal Lake
- Taxes and service charges
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your reservation, we will refund your deposit in full up to thirty (30) days prior to check-in. All group reservations are subject to a six-month cancellation policy.
Deposits: An advanced deposit is required to confirm your reservations.To contact Reservations, call 1-800-4-ALISAL.